The CommonSenSEO Show

The CommonSenSEO Show


 


Transcribed Highlights from this week’s show

Hello and welcome to The CommonSenSEO Show.

This is the first of what we hope will be many.

So, before we get into what the show is all about, I just want to say hello.

My name is Tony Grant and with me today is my co-host, Henrik Blicher Hansen.

What’s the CommonSenSEO Show all about?

The thinking behind it is that, although there is a lot of talk, rumors and myth around the SEO community, it seems to be that when people see the Same information two or three times, they have a tendency to start believing it.

Over the past few months, as I’m getting deeper and deeper into the different SEO communities, I’m noticing that there’s a whole lot of myth that people are actually taking forward as the truth.

So I just thought, it’s getting a little bit silly. Read More Here!

Comments